When the World Wearies
And Society ceases to Please
There is always
The Garden.
Missing Stimpy 00:02

Been rather sad these last few weeks, as my ginger tom Stimpy passed away. He had never been ill until January when when developed fluid on his lungs and was never really the same again. He died on June the 4th and was almost 18 years old, so he had a good life. He loved everybody and everybody loved him-he was the most affectionate of my cats and never failed to win strangers hearts.  I buried him under my hammock so I can sit with him- it was one of the last places he laid in the garden to shelter from the sun. Miss you my dear little fella xxx
 He did love a cushion to lay his dear head on.....
 or to snuggle up to a tiger.......
 or lay on his favourite chair............
 In Barbies four poster bed......dont know how he got in there, but he didnt want to get out!
 in the bathroom basin when he was just a kitten
 playing football in the garden
 his other favourite position, legs all akimbo..........
 yes, he did love that basin...........
 and mummys bed........
and Kate's bed too, hugging the toy that was meant for my first grandson Dallas!

0 comments: