When the World Wearies
And Society ceases to Please
There is always
The Garden.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 01:14

Heres hoping we all have a much happier and healthier 2010. Ive been looking back over the last decade, there were some good things and some very bad and sad things (losing mum, Kates accident in 2003 which changed her life forever, have got to be the two absolute worse things that have happened in my entire life).

Remembering Millenium Night, here are my two babies a decade ago at their nan and grandads aged 27 and 10,




and how they both look now, 10 years older at 37 and 20 years old. They have been through some tough times the last six years and I hope the future will be brighter and happier for them both and all the sad and unhappy times (not of our making) will be in the past. I love you both very much. xx

3 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

I wish you a very happy New Year! I hope you and your family do have a better decade.
I can't wait to see your roses this Spring and Summer!

country rose corner said...

Thanks Catherine, I cant wait to see my roses either - wishing my life away until early summer! happy New Year xx

Anonymous said...

Wishing love,peace and happiness to you and your family for 2010!
Can't eat choccie either because of the dreaded M word.. hope it misses you this time x
I am going to read the read the rest of your blog now.
Love Kristina XxX