When the World Wearies
And Society ceases to Please
There is always
The Garden.
Eternal June 07:39

Well I wrote a post five years ago, I wonder what it would be like to live in world where it was always June. To be in the garden in an eternal June with my mum. Now add dad to that, larger summerhouse than before, the same roses, some new plants, and of course a new face, my grandson Dallas age 3 who is the love of my life.  Happiness definitely is eternal June if mum and dad could be there also :)
 new summerhouse with lots of my old furniture tarted up with a bit of paint.Mum and dads fireplace with mums Hercules and vases on top

 Max almost 11 years old now
 old garden furniture covered with some calico slipcovers i ran up
 My son Damons old tub chair, covered in some duck egg faux suede and my daughter Kates old sofa bed covered in same, with mum and dads old bureau painted, you guessed my favourite colour, duck egg
 an old cupboard i bought many years ago, painted and wallpapered with memories of my children, parents and grandparents on
 Princess Victoria Louise Oriental poppy
 one of my own orientals
 Madame Gregoire Stachelin climbing rose, hanging her beautiful head
 my old wicker bench bought for £25 about 30 years ago from B & Q, with one of my favourite materials Fairford by Jane Churchill -lovely Fair Rosamund, Rosa mundi roses on a duck egg background






 Constance Spry peeking through a golden hop
Hesperis and valerian
 Fremontedendrom shrub and Rose Despres au Fleur Jaune
 Constance spry again
 Emily Gray
 Despres au Fleur Jaune again
 Fantan Latour
 a view from my potager looking down towards house and summerhouse

 my favourite bench

0 comments: